Halal Care Foundation India (HCFI) is a nonprofit organization having charity and community services. It is established to serve mankind.
One of the main objectives of the HCFI is to educate the Muslim to care halal in their words and deeds. With regards to halal food, it is to make awareness of Halal Foods and other Halal Products, ingredients, derivatives, etc., used in human consumption which facilitates the people in getting authentic halal foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, derivatives, ingredients and other substitutes. Halal Care Foundation India (HCFI) grant Halal Certification after analysis, investigation and scientific research by qualified technical persons under the board of sharia (Muslim scholars). Halal certification is issued to meet the product on international standard following the guideline of Codex Alimentarius Commission which is an intergovernmental body with over 170 members, within the framework of the Joint FAO / WHO Food Standards Program established by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations and the World Health Organization (WHO) to recognize the product internationally with halal compliance according to shariah.
Thus by seeing all the objectives we provide the halal certificate in India based on the product.
Important function of HCFI :
- Accreditation of products or services
- Permitting the use of HCFI logo on product or services.
- Monitoring Halal certified products.
- Training and consultancy
- Charity and community services
Objects of HCFI as per deed:
- To provide education, knowledge, consciousness to people for Halal (permissible) foods, commodities used in human consumption and to make awareness of the harmful effect on human consumption of Haram foods & commodities scientifically.
- To identify Halal (permissible) foods, commodities, pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Cosmeceutical, Nutritional food & supplements and all other products.
- To inspect, analyze, conduct laboratory test & examinations of raw material used in the manufacturing of foods, pharmaceutical, cosmetics & cosmeceutical, nutritional foods & supplements, other commodities and products, etc., in compliance of Halal (permissible) and issue Halal Certificate.
- To find out and identify new Halal (Permissible) ingredients substitute of Haram (Forbidden) ingredients which are being used.
- To establish scientific laboratories examining the ingredients to find out their source of origin in compliance Halal (permissible ).
- Provide third party inspection, examination, supervising the manufacturing of foods, commodities, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical, nutritional food & supplements and all other products in terms of their raw materials, ingredients, process etc., in compliance of Halal (permissible ).
- to provide Islamic education of Quran, Dinyat, Sharia, etc., to Muslims and entire people of all religion irrespective of their cast, creed, religion or sex.
- to provide medical relief start and run charitable establishments related to medical field rendering medical relief and benefit to poor and/or needy persons irrespective of their cast, creed, religion or sex.
- To establish, run, support and/or grant aid in cash or in-kind or help or other financial assistance to schools, colleges, self-employment training centres.
- To provide charitable and community services.
- To Give the halal certificate in India by seeing the standard of the foods or other products.